Of course, The Laurenwood’s exceptional range of service includes an active therapy program. Licensed Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists offer a full range of restorative treatments, making independent well-being a goal for every resident. For residents who do not need a full therapy program. The Laurenwood makes a further commitment, a full-time restorative aide. For those residents who only need occasional assistance the restorative aide is always available for personal exercise to help develop fitness and maintain mobility and coordination.
• Hospice Services
• 24- Hour Nursing care
• Podiatry Services
• Physical Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Speech Therapy
• Restorative Therapy
• IV Therapy
• Dental Services
• Psychiatric Services
• Audiology Services
• Enteral Therapy
• Ophthalmology Services
• Comprehensive Wound Care
• Diabetic Care
• Pain Management
Social Services plays a key role in the mental and emotional well-being of our residents. Providing a full range of services from handling insurance and social security questions to managing support groups and discharge planning, the social services office is a valuable asset to residents and family members alike.
• State-of-the-art equipment in a hotel-like environment.
• Twelve private suites with Wi-Fi access, flat screen televisions and electric beds.
• Selective menu served in a elegant dining room or in your suite.
• Complimentary salon services.
• Faculty includes a certified medical director, internal medicine physicians and a board-certified physical medicine specialist.
• Full complement of therapeutic and skilled nursing services to provide accelerated recovery from orthopedic events and other surgeries, cardiovascular accidents and myocardial infractions